OiRA helps large organisations to easily create and conduct their risk assessments by providing a modern and time saving front end covering all operational and legal needs and is simple and stress free so that your users will love to use it.
Do you have…
Does it worry you…
What's your status?
Here are some important reasons why OiRA saves time and money.
Export of training material
XML import and export
Proposal for measures
Module and Policies
Export the whole report, only the action plan or statistics.
OiRA is already available in 18 languages, more are being added.
Peter Bürger“I was very worried that this is a measure that only brings us more paperwork again, but with this it actually goes faster and saves a lot of paperwork.”“
It works like this…
- Safety experts create risk assessment templates easily and flexibly online.
- Local managers conduct the risk assessment for their location online, based on templates and using any device.
- Once done, they publish the final assessment and optionally create the report.
- If training is necessary, they download the slides or train staff right within the tool.
- Already more than 66,000 risk assessments created
- Stable and in use for 8 years
- Use at EU level and in the member states
- Successful tool for reducing bureaucracy
- No technical requirements necessary. Runs in all modern browsers and mobile devices.
- Multilingualism – available in 18 languages
- Reminder function
- Export of the finished report
- XML import and export
- Enterprisefunction: Connection to user directories and single-sign-on.
- No need for a desktop: Answer all the questions on-the-spot using a tablet or smartphone.
Download the training material for your employees right away.
Share completed risk assessments with your employees
Ease the process by picking measures from a list of good practice examples.
Get to know OiRA!
Sign up for a free demo and review a compelling and easy-to-use tool for risk assessment. We demonstrate OiRA on our test server and answer all your questions – absolutely without obligation.