OiRA helps large organisations to easily create and conduct their risk assessments by providing a modern and time saving front end covering all operational and legal needs and is simple and stress free so that your users will love to use it.
Do you have…
Does it worry you…
What's your status?
Here are some important reasons why OiRA saves time and money.
Export of training material
XML import and export
Proposal for measures
Module and Policies
Export the whole report, only the action plan or statistics.
OiRA is already available in 18 languages, more are being added.
Peter Bürger“I was very worried that this is a measure that only brings us more paperwork again, but with this it actually goes faster and saves a lot of paperwork.”
It works like this…
- Safety experts create risk assessment templates easily and flexibly online.
- Local managers conduct the risk assessment for their location online, based on templates and using any device.
- Once done, they publish the final assessment and optionally create the report.
- If training is necessary, they download the slides or train staff right within the tool.
- Already more than 66,000 risk assessments created
- Stable and in use for 8 years
- Use at EU level and in the member states
- Successful tool for reducing bureaucracy
- No technical requirements necessary. Runs in all modern browsers and mobile devices.
- Multilingualism – available in 18 languages
- Reminder function
- Export of the finished report
- XML import and export
- Enterprisefunction: Connection to user directories and single-sign-on.
- No need for a desktop: Answer all the questions on-the-spot using a tablet or smartphone.
Download the training material for your employees right away.
Share completed risk assessments with your employees
Ease the process by picking measures from a list of good practice examples.
Latest from the Blog
Legal requirements for employments of contractors Legal occupational safety requirements for the employment of external companies If you want to use external companies in your business, you will certainly check their competences in advance and leave them with largely...
Identify special hazards in the automotive industry The Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (BAuA) has determined numerous special hazards for the automotive industry. It is the responsibility of the employer, as part of his fiduciary duty to ensure...
How risk assessments are structured Occupational safety as a guarantor of work safety is one of the core duties of the employer. An important basis of this occupational health and safety is the risk assessment. It creates the basis for the fine-tuning of all...
Stress at work The German Occupational Safety and Health Act transposes EU directives on health and safety and forms the basis for numerous regulations designed to ensure the health and safety of workers. For a long time, the emphasis has been on protection against...
Get to know OiRA!
Sign up for a free demo and review a compelling and easy-to-use tool for risk assessment. We demonstrate OiRA on our test server and answer all your questions - absolutely without obligation.